Jayco <span class="highlight">Camper</span> <span class="highlight">Roof</span> Cracking

Submitted: Tuesday, May 24, 2011 at 19:58
ThreadID: 86527 Views:3782 Replies:1 FollowUps:0
This Thread has been Archived
I own a 2010 model Jayco Swan Camper that has had the original and replacement roof crack, bubble and delaminate within 8 months of purchase.

I was wondering if there are any other camper owners (not necessarily Swan model) that have had the same issue.

Also found that when the original roof was replaced with a new one, that we now have a massive gap at the top of the bottom half of the door and then gradually gets narrower until it is flush at the very bottom of the door (the gap at the top causes the door to pop open).
Back Expand Un-Read 0 Moderator

Reply By: MarkSom - Wednesday, May 25, 2011 at 07:31

Wednesday, May 25, 2011 at 07:31
Hi Northo, Mark from Ballina, got Jayco Dove OB 2005, they have aluminium construction, sales told me new glass ones are heaps better.... have heard older alumium ones are stronger & flexible....anyway sounds like the crank up wires might be not adjusted right, crank up, open inspection cover in cupboard, tap like a tuning fork, also check height when lowered,shud be level all way round....cant help with delam though...hope this helps.
AnswerID: 455402

Sponsored Links